Mobile measurement and calculation system MIVS-3
MIVS-3 mobile measurement and calculation system is a device used in testing laboratories for measuring power supply quality and other performance variables of aerial vehicles’ electrical power generating systems.
MIVS-3 has isolated inputs for measuring object’s variables in the four-wire three-phase AC network and single-wire DC network, and performs the following functions:
- evaluation of current values;
- accumulation and statistical processing of the received information;
- output of the measured information in graphic form to the display;
- measurement result log output.
MIVS-3 technical specification
- has 16 outputs and provides simultaneous registration of two three-phase AC generation systems and two DC generation systems;
- grants continuous operation for at least 24 hours when connected to an AC network and ensures continuous operation from the built-in Li-Ion battery for at least 1 hour at full load;
- the total power consumed from the AC network at a rated supply voltage – less than 100 VA;
- net weight – less than 10 kg;
- overall dimensions – 350x300x150 mm.
Power supply quality measurement:
|Steady-state value of DC voltage||19-100 V (± 0.2%)|
|Steady-state value of AC voltage||80-250 V (± 0,2%)|
|Steady-state value of DC||0-4500 A (± 0,5%)|
|Steady-state value of AC||0-3000 A (± 0,5%)|
|AC voltage unbalance||0-100 V (± 0.5%)|
|AC voltage waveform distortion factor||0-10 % (± 1%)|
|AC voltage amplitude-modulation factor||0-5 % (± 1%)|
|AC current amplitude factor||1.2-1.6 % (± 1%)|
|Steady-state value of AC voltage frequency||350-450 Hz (± 0.2%)|
|Rate of AC voltage frequency change||0-3 Hz (±1%)|
|DC voltage ripple factor||0-10 % (± 1%)|
|AC voltage frequency modulation factor||0-2 % (± 2.5%)|
|Phase shift angle||110-130 (± 1%)|
Various types of MIVS, including military-grade ones, are used by Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, Russian Aircraft Corporation MiG, Sukhoi Company, Ramenskoye Instrument-Building Design Bureau, State Flight Test Center of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and others.
MIVS has an Approval Certificate for Measuring Instruments designed for military applications № 41179, November 10, 2010.