Vortex electric pump for fuel systems VTN-500
Our organization has developed and manufactured the prototype of the vortex electric pump for fuel systems of units, devices and vehicles operating in difficult conditions. It is designed to supply fuel to the engine, booster and jet-type transfer pumps.
The electric pump consists of:
- a pumping unit;
- an electronic motor without a rotor position sensor;
- an electronic motor control unit.
Single sealed case that houses these devices can be submerged in the fuel tank or placed outside the tank.
VTN-500 pumping unit
VTN-500 pumping unit is highly efficient small-sized single-stage vortex pump that creates the required differential pressure and gasoline consumption.
Valve motor contains the following nodes:
- stator with an air-gap-wound three-phase compounded winding mounted in a cylindrical package of electrical steel;
- rotor with highly coercive permanent magnets, press-fitted onto the shaft with stainless steel banding;
- end shields with slide bearings.
Electronic control unit
Electronic control unit provides a smooth start for the motor and picks the required operating mode corresponding to the load created by the vortex pump.
Fuel, which is pumped through the air gap of the electric motor, cools the windings as well as the power keys and other elements of the unit.
Electric motor driven pump has the following parameters, all of which have been experimentally proven, which allows it to be used for fuel systems of various vehicles, including highly maneuverable aircraft:
- created differential pressure from 2 to 5 atm;
- flow rate from 100 to 500 l / h;
- current consumption of 5-8 A at 27 V.
Considering our experience in development and manufacture of the fuel pump, we can take on the task of developing and manufacturing pumps with the required operational capability that differ from the already developed ones in the shortest time possible.